Thursday 18 September 2014

Cook's Biography

Hi there, my name is Rick and this is my cook's biography. I want to be a chef because food makes people happy. If you're feeling down after a crappy day, sit back with your favourite comfort food and I guarantee you'll feel better.
I'm not currently working in the industry, and working at Wendy's when I was 16 was the closest I came to having any professional experience.
My personal philosophy on cooking is to season food well and cook it properly. I really enjoy making slow-cooked foods, and I'd love to get a smoker to have a continuous supply of smoked meats and cheeses on hand.
I hope to learn and develop many different skills and techniques through this program that I can use as a foot in the door to the culinary industry, and then use hard work and perseverance to climb the ladder and one day achieve my goal of owning my own business.

I don't really have a current picture of myself I wanted to use but I had this picture on my phone of some Big Mac sliders I made one time. Found a recipe online for the sauce and had to try it out. Tasted better than McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment